Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Much to catch up on

It's surprising that our faithful blog-viewers haven't staged their own protest against the lack of updates on this blog. It's shameful really.
I'll use the excuse of the auto-focus going out on the camera, or maybe the fact that Syd and I were both under the weather last week, but really, who are we kidding? We have fans that need to know what's happening over here (at least I'd like to think so.)

On the house hold front, we had some beautiful sandstone tile installed around our fireplace and on the wall under our counter top bar in the kitchen. It's quite lovely. The installer, Lincoln, was here all last week working away.

Dave and I finally received our mattress that we ordered for the new king bed. I was definitely more excited than he was, but I think he's happy with it. Last night I felt like I was staying in a hotel, yet was in my own home. Way too fun.

So, then we have some fun updates that I'll post separately here coming up. Keep reading.

No comments: