Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Little gems


I'm pretty sure I've mentioned the nighttime bathing routine in other posts. This picture was taken before one of those as Syd was already sleepy and Dave had her all scrunched up in his arms. She's just so cute.

Sydney is 10 weeks old now and it seems like in the last day or so she's changed so much. She's holding her head up a lot and can sort of sit on your lap resting her back up against your stomach. Pretty fun. She's also following you with her eyes a lot. I put her in a bouncy seat for a bit this morning and she turned her head and watched me back away, like, "hey, where are you going? I'd rather visit with you and look at this silly jungle."
At least that's what it looked like to me.
She's such a little smiler now too. We can't stand it.

No comments: