Monday, June 2, 2008

Take your daughter to work day Part 2

Today Sydney and I walked downtown to join the office for a birthday lunch. It was a fun surprise for all. I was able to eat too with all of the eager hands to hold the baby.

It was a hot day for a walk though. Phew. Took me just under 20 minutes to walk to my office. Sydney traveled in style in the bassinet and was covered, but I was definitely testing my deodorant.

Sydney with Donna, Sally and Becca at work.

It was a funny feeling being back in my office and on my work computer for a minute. It's like two very different universes colliding. I'll admit that while I miss the friendship and comradery of the office, I was very happy to return to this universe for now.

Happy and cool at home in our universe (Her nose is looking kind of thick in this picture.)
N

2 comments:

cara harjes said...

dear sydney,

i like you.
even if you mommy says you have a thick nose.

love,
cara

Natalie said...

Just for the record, I adore her nose, and I found out yesterday that her ears are two different sizes, but she's still the most perfect thing I've ever seen.