Monday, June 16, 2008

Syd's good in altitude

Dave, Syd, Nat, Royce and Jon outside of Sweet Basil in Vail
The major event that I usually plan was this weekend. It's 3 days in Vail with golf, speakers, receptions and then a family BBQ on Saturday evening. Dave, Syd and I went up for the BBQ part and spent Sunday (Dave's first Father's Day) in Vail. We introduced Sydney to many of my work associates and enjoyed the BBQ as a participant and not the planner. For Dave's Day, he started out the morning changing a poopy diaper and progressed to a massage and then lunch at a great restaurant. It was quite fun. 

Here's Syd chillin' quite comfortably in her bassinet while we ate lunch. 
I think this picture was taken earlier in the week. She's cute.

3 comments:

Renee said...

Oh, that sweet face...I miss her! Vail looked beautiful!!! Sounds like you had a great time - Happy 1st Dave's Day! How exciting!!!

cara harjes said...

she IS cute!
no doubt about it!

i just told herb "there are some pics of the yard on natalies blog"
and he replied," You mean sydney's blog? natalie doesn't have a blog. it is sydney's blog."

okay. i stand corrected! ;)

Natalie said...

I suppose you're right Cara, it is Syd's blog, but I'm typing for her in absentia. Herb's right.