Friday, May 30, 2008

Baby Toupee

I'm not sure if the Baby Toupee is made from baby hair or if it's for babies to wear when they lose their hair, but either way, I think Sydney might be able to contribute here shortly.
Last night Dave was 'combing' her hair with his fingers and he ended up with a handful. We can't see where it came out, but we might have a bald baby here soon. I'll give her a bath this morning and we'll see if I find any in the bath water.

Dave's got the camera at work today to see if he can get the pics off the camera.
I'll post again.

Gorgeous day today. Warm and sunny. Last night she slept for 6 hours again. This is working out fairly well. We're thanking God all the time that she's making life so easy on us.

We're a one car family as of yesterday. Dave turned in his leased vehicle. We do have a scooter, which is what he took to work. We'll see how this goes.

2 comments:

denverherbie said...

The scooter has a car seat attachment, right? I don't see any problem here.

Natalie said...

You are correct. I think we've registered for a personalized helmet in pink that says "Lulu." If only someone would purchase it for us...