Monday, May 2, 2011

More apologies


So, I'm not a very prepared Mom. Syd's 3rd birthday came and went and I didn't have the camera charged. Whoops. So, I might post a pic of the girls that I had taken by a photographer a few weeks ago.

Syd's three, and is a delight. She had come down with a little cold this week though. Her birthday was on Friday and we celebrated on Sunday. The idea was to go to the zoo and have cupcakes. She loves that place and we tried to do it last year and the weather got the best of us. Of course this year I try to do it again, and the weather was poopy and Syd was sick, so we called it and had people just come over to the house.

One of the reasons Dave and I decided to keep the party to the house was the dreaded parent threat. Syd wouldn't take her nap, she was fighting it even though she was exhausted. One of the times I went in to help her fall asleep, I told her that if she didn't sleep we wouldn't be able to go to the zoo with her friends and have cupcakes. So she thought about it a minute and says to me, "call my friends and see if we can do it on Saturday."

She's a wheeler dealer.

Annaliese has her 4 top front teeth coming in all at once- she's efficient if nothing else. She's also crawling and is pulling herself up on everything. I'm convinced she's going to walk by her 1st birthday. How do they grow up so fast?

That's what I have for now, I'll work on some pictures now that the camera is charging.

No comments: