Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween

Last week Syd went to a pumpkin patch and fall festival with my Mom and I. There was an area that had pony rides for the kids and she was enamored with the ponies. Thankfully she didn't ask to ride them that day, but she did say that she wanted to be a pony for Halloween, then she clarified that she wanted to ride a pony for Halloween. (shoot) This week we were shopping at Target, and wouldn't you know it, they had a pony costume. Of course I had to get it.


The second part to this story is that tonight we had our friends Ronnie and Becca over for dinner. Syd was playing with them and showing them her room, and her costume, and when asked what the pony's name was, she said "Horse."
Awesome!

1 comment:

4GsHK said...

I think I saw Dave wearing the same costume a few years ago.