Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Words to catch up

She's a doll. No way around it.
Currently Sydney has all sorts of sweet names that everyone is calling her:
Great Grandpa Huff - "Honey Pot"
Great Grandma Huff - "Doll Baby"
Aunt Teddi - "Sydalicious"
Grammie (Grandma Huff) - "Baby Girl"
Uncle Russ and Aunt Jeanne - " Baby Lulu" - NaNa and Chris too, but they've been calling her this since long before she was born
Daddy - "Sweet Pea"
Oma (Great Grandma Klassen) - "the sweetest baby ever" (to my cousins and brother: I know that Grandma's just trying to make me feel good, surely you've all each created the "sweetest baby ever" too)
Mummy - "Little"
Grandpa and Grandma Willms - "Big Girl"

Whatever you want to call her, the little girl is all sorts of fun right now, she's clapping and actually making a sound, (I'll try and capture it on video) she's waving quite well and has this funny monkey face this week. (See the picture below)

We're having fun. She even learned how to drink out of a straw this week. Her voice is so sweet lately too. Trying out all sorts of fun sounds and for the most part they're pretty happy, now and then we get a whiney one and a flat out complaint, but we're working on that.
Thanks for keeping up with us, she's all sorts of big, I weighed her last week and I think she's 19 lbs, "Big Girl" indeed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am LOVING the new monkey face...what an angel. Wish I could see her in person! And btw - check out her arches!!??!! Great eyebrows, little one!